Alcatel-Lucent OmniTouch™ 8600 My Instant Communicator Mobile Edition v3 for Android® requires 'OmniPCX Enterprise' Release 9.1 (or higher) AND 'OmniTouch 8400 Instant Communications Suite' Release 6.1 (or higher).
See below for the official list of supported devices.
Alcatel-Lucent OmniTouch™ 8600 My Instant Communicator Mobile Edition v3 for Android® brings most of the Alcatel-Lucent unified communication capabilities to your smartphone. It empowers mobile users with advanced communication functions through enterprise-grade services from the 'Alcatel-Lucent OmniTouch™ 8400 Instant Communications Suite' infrastructure.
The Alcatel-Lucent solution:
- Improves employee accessibility and productivity by keeping them connected anytime, anywhere.
- Saves and controls costs, as it copes with carrier best offer by setting “PBX issued” or “Mobile issued” business calls.
Alcatel-Lucent OmniTouch™ 8600 My Instant Communicator Mobile Edition v3 for Android® / Business key features:
- Single identity whatever the device used (one phone number for both fixed and mobile phones).
- Cability to control ringing (either both phones or fixed phone only).
- Visual voicemail interface.
- Directory lookup (local and corporate contacts).
- Call history.
- Notification events (voice message, callback request and missed call).
- Telephony presence of your colleagues.
- Caller identification.
- Make call from local contact list, remote corporate directory, enterprise dialing plan, business call history, business voicemail interface.
- Mid-call services capability (hold/retrieve a call, transfer, three-party conference).
- Secure access to your enterprise through Reverse Proxy.
- Automatic fallback mode for basic voice services when data channel is lost.
- Nomadic mode allows to define a fixed phone other than your office phone as current phone offering therefore least cost routing capability.
- Certificate-based user authentication (as a supplement to current login/password-based user authentication).
- Capability (option through settings) to take a call from the native dialer.
Alcatel-Lucent OmniTouch™ 8600 My Instant Communicator Mobile Edition v3 for Android® is officially supported on the following devices:
Devices running Android Version 2.3:
Google Nexus One, Google Nexus S, HTC Explorer, HTC Sensation, Samsung Galaxy Note (GT-N7000), Samsung Galaxy S (GT-I9000), Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100), Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S (LT18i).
Devices running Android Version 4.0:
Google Nexus S, Google Galaxy Nexus, HTC Sensation, Motorola Razr, Samsung Galaxy Note (GT-N7000), Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100), Samsung Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300), Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S (LT18i).
Devices running Android Version 4.1:
Google Nexus S, Google Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300), Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini (GT-I81900), Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (GT-N7100).
Devices running Android Version 4.2:
Google Galaxy Nexus, Google Nexus 4, Samsung Galaxy S4.
Devices running Android Version 4.3:
Google Galaxy Nexus, Google Nexus 4, Samsung Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300), Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (GT-N9000 & N9005).
Devices running Android Version 4.4:
Google Galaxy Nexus, Google Nexus 4, Google Nexus 5, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S5.
More information available on http://enterprise.alcatel-lucent.com/.
Alcatel-Lucent 8600 MIC v3 is a free software application from the Telephony subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-01-15. The program can be installed on Android.
Alcatel-Lucent 8600 MIC v3 (version 3.0-184.108.40.206) has a file size of 1.05 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 178 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Alcatel-Lucent 8600 MIC v3 since it was posted on our website on 2014-06-13.
The latest version is 3.0-220.127.116.11 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2019-01-10.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2014-01-15
What’s NEW?,Bug fixes.,Devices running Android Version 2.2 are no more supported.,New supported devices running Android Version 4.3 and 4.4.,Please, refer to 'Description' section for the device white-list.